How to Grow Hair Faster, Thicker and Longer
1.Coconut Oil and Curry leaves
Image By author, Kevinsooryan – wikimedia
Curry leaves is one of the most effective herbs for grey hair it also aids in promoting hair growth. Curry leaves work well, when applying its paste to the hair, Coconut oil is one of the best natural conditioner for hair. Which is used for centuries it keeps your scalp healthy and it has many cure it repairs damaged hair and treats hair loss. When You combine curry leaves with coconut oil you tend to fight all kind of hair problems. How to Grow Hair Faster, Thicker and Longer
1. Take a handful of fresh curry leaves than take half cup coconut oil .
2. Boil the curry leaves in the coconut oil. Until you see a black residue forming.
See that curry leaves wont burn.
3. Wait until its cool then store the residue in a bottle .
4. Use this solution for two to three times a week.
2. Egg, Honey and Olive Oil Mix
Honey is an amazing home remedy for hair growth that rejuvenates dry, damaged and brittle hair. Eggs are high in proteins one of the best ingredients that promote hair growth. Olive oil prevents the production of DTH hormone that causes narrowing of the follicle shafts. The antioxidant in the oil improves the health of the scalp and neutralizes the damage caused by styling products.
1. Take 1-2 egg whites. Mix with 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
2. Combine all this together to form a paste.
3. Apply this paste to your scalp and sit for 30 minutes.
4. Then shampoo it with cool water.
5. Do this twice a week for best results.
onion juice has sulphur in it which boosts the production of collagen tissues. These tissues assist in re growth of your hair. It is considered over the years as one of the best home remedies for hair growth
1. Take two to four onions and cut into small pieces.
2. Grate the onion pieces and squeeze out the juice.
3. Apply the juice directly onto your scalp and keep it for 15minutes.
4. After 15 minutes. rinse off with a mild shampoo and water.
5. For best results apply this fresh solution once a week.
Fenugreek an old age kitchen ingredient . fenugreek is a rich source of proteins. The compound lecithin found in fenugreek is especially effective in strengthening and moisturizing hair. Fenugreek not only promotes hair growth and also protects the natural color of your hair. That’s the reason
it is called as age old remedy for hair growth for this remedy you need fenugreek seeds, water and coconut milk.
1. Take two or three tea spoons fenugreek seeds and soak in the water overnight. In the morning make a fine paste
2. Mix coconut milk and fenugreek paste w ell.
3. Apply the paste to your hair and scalp and leave it for 30 minutes.
4. Wash your hair with water and shampoo it.
5. Use this remedy weekly once for good results.
5.Indian Gooseberry (Amla)
Amla is full of antioxidants and vitamin C. Amla is also known for improving the pigmentation of the hair. Amla is one of the regular remedy used in ayurveda. Amla helps in strengthening the hair follicles and promotes hair growth and prevents hair loss.
1. Mix 2 teaspoons of fresh amla juice with 2 teaspoons of fresh lime juice.
2. Apply this mixture on the scalp and leave it to dry for 2 hours.
3. Rinse off with warm water.
Castor oil is loaded with vitamin E and essential amino acids – specifically omega 9 amino acids that are essential for the health of the scalp and hair follicles. It is most beneficial oils that can make your hair grow faster, stronger, and lustrous.
It is one of the best natural remedies for get rid of bald patches and helps in growing hair
1. First take castor oil as per your hair requirement dilute it with some coconut oil in 1:1 ratio and warm up.
2. You can massage this oil into your scalp and hair for 10 minutes and then leave it on for 1 hour. Wash it off with a mild shampoo.
3. This remedy can be repeated 2 to 3 times in a week for best results.
I hope you enjoyed reading these tips of How to Grow Hair Faster, Thicker and Longer. Please don’t forget to subscribe for daily hair & life blogs (subscribe to the orange box (below on mobile, sidebar on computer)!